GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changed it up a little! SSR content

Mariach

FIA F1 World Champ..to be
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI DSG
he should've corner balanced after he had his ride height even. the front needs to be lower (Roll/pull the fenders and you won't have rubbing issues, also fender screw mod) love the rolling shot tho!! "thumsup:

Trust me, I wanted a lower front but going any lower causes the control arms to drop into an angle that neither myself, nor my shop were comfortable with. With some tt control arms and camber plates next season, we will work on evenning out the ride height.

Thanks though guys!

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

BlaCkVeSt

Ready to race!
Love the wheels car looks clean what the spec and offset

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Neither, it's kinda silly, but they are stamped 4x100 and 5x100.. but they are original 5x112!

It was a brief moment of panic after driving 900kms to get them and see that on the wheel. The sticker from SSR inside the barrel confirmed they were 5x112 though.

Sure the stamp/embossing on the wheel was not dealing with weights? A lot of wheels have tons of stamped PCDs just to show correlation to weight.

Car looks amazing with them, SSR is always FTW! :thumbsup:

apollosfury

designeddwk
looking good. could maybe use a little more low, but looks fine as is!

Mariach

FIA F1 World Champ..to be
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI DSG
Love the wheels car looks clean what the spec and offset

18x8 ET 45 w/ Pirelli Pzero Nero 225/40/18 rubber

looks fresh danny

Thanks brent! I miss you and your little monster.

Sure the stamp/embossing on the wheel was not dealing with weights? A lot of wheels have tons of stamped PCDs just to show correlation to weight.

Car looks amazing with them, SSR is always FTW! :thumbsup:

I figured out later that it was the weights used to stamp.
I saw 600kg and kinda figured my 18lbs wheels dont weight 600kgs...

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
he should've corner balanced after he had his ride height even. the front needs to be lower (Roll/pull the fenders and you won't have rubbing issues, also fender screw mod) love the rolling shot tho!! "thumsup:

You can't "Preset" your Corner Balance height.

Whatever causes the car to be completely balanced when it's on the machine, that's the height it would be at.