willems45

Ready to race!
how long is that sale going to be on
for

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
Why did you have to show me this!? I'd be lying if I said the chances of me getting this are slim :rolleyes:

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
It this CB or TB??? How is the sound bc I havent heard one?

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
It this CB or TB??? How is the sound bc I havent heard one?

It's a cat back. It's quiet when cruising, sounds great under WOT. There are some clips on u2b. Fit my car perfectly as well, and comes with the middle hanger that most do not.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
It's a cat back. It's quiet when cruising, sounds great under WOT. There are some clips on u2b. Fit my car perfectly as well, and comes with the middle hanger that most do not.

Thanks you for the reply.. Will try to hear a clip. Seems like a great deal.
:thumbsup:

BlackVR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI
VW is blowing these out. I'm getting one as well. The dealership I work at just ordered in a bunch too.

[GTI]

ForcedFedFours
Car(s)
335iS
I couldn't pass up this deal, knowing that I was eventually going to pull the trigger on the AWE CB setup. I just purchased one up minutes ago, and ECS's shipping costs is extremely low for such an item. The quick decision was made by watching a few YouTube DriverGear CB videos and was quickly convinced it didn't sound like a quack.

Can't wait for the DIY install...

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
you could do a rear suitcase muffler delete and add 3" piping and it sounds the same..only for $50 tho....FYI