GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
I posted my address on the Facebook event but if anyone else needs it for wednesday message me or text me. Remember, everyone bring something. Especially beer.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
hey guys, i bought a bunch of stuff. still need hamburgers and buns for those. also bring BEER and also bring some snacks (chips/pretzels,etc). rain or shine this will go down, i got a covered gazebo we can chill under.

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI
hey guys, i bought a bunch of stuff. still need hamburgers and buns for those. also bring BEER and also bring some snacks (chips/pretzels,etc). rain or shine this will go down, i got a covered gazebo we can chill under.

Plates?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Also if somebody wants to bring some sausage (hot and sweet). I've got wings, shrimp and other goodies. Most importantly bring beer!! If you're lazy and don't want to bring anything, just throw me like $5 or $10 to cover the stuff I did get

GaryD87

Ready to race!
Also if somebody wants to bring some sausage (hot and sweet). I've got wings, shrimp and other goodies. Most importantly bring beer!! If you're lazy and don't want to bring anything, just throw me like $5 or $10 to cover the stuff I did get

These sausages you speak of, I shall bring them. :wink:

Also, Dan..I might need a favor.. You would've have an air compressor at home I can use for a quick second would you? I'll PM you my details.

p.s. Can I bring like 20 dollars in singles and make it rain on you? I'll pick up the money and take it back though. lmao

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Everyone also bring a bag of chips/pretzels too..

Gary I have a small one in my garage I think

Thomas897

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 535XI
Anyone have a fender roller?

I dont. But I know a shop by me in qnz that does a really good job. Check em out on my FB. There called Dub Creations

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
also, guys when u get here just come around the side into the back. right side of the house theres a big gap in the fence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.