GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*****Polarg Bright White Bulb Replacement Guide******

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
Excellent write up...you just helped me add something else to my wish list LOL.

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
i have the euro switch so i can leave it on without turning the car off.

stangg172006

____ like a Rabbit.
Car(s)
'08 Rabbit S
Turn the headlights on, and take the key out. Like you "forgot" to turn your headlights off when you got out of the car.

one little oversight on my part, i dont have the xenons and thought it would work with mine but when i did what you said, i saw that the part that lights up in your head lights does not in mine. Actually that part never lights up! not even when the car is on. Instead, when i do what you said, the left section, facing the right head light and the part thats not projector in your head light, lights up :confused: too bad i already ordered the M4 bulbs, DOH!

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
one little oversight on my part, i dont have the xenons and thought it would work with mine but when i did what you said, i saw that the part that lights up in your head lights does not in mine. Actually that part never lights up! not even when the car is on. Instead, when i do what you said, the left section, facing the right head light and the part thats not projector in your head light, lights up :confused: too bad i already ordered the M4 bulbs, DOH!

Oh, sorry man, I didn't realize you had a rabbit. My bad!

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I haven't decided whether I want to do them all, but I ordered the license plate bulbs. I'll have pics up once they're installed.

Anyone have any idea how long these should last? I've just previous bad experiences with aftermarket bulbs. I'd hate to only see these working for a few months or, worse, damage the plastic covering.

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
hey does anybody know the bulb size for the mirrors?? i'm putting in some blue glass and chrome covers and wanna put in clear bulbs since they're gonna be apart anyways