josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
and no offense to any one here but I'll never ever buy a gli/wolf, I bought one brand spanking new and i had the car in total of 6 months and i only drove it for 3 months the rest of the time it was in the service center. Shits build quality was garbage, problem after problem, part after part needed to be replaced.

Then again it could have just been one of the bunch, but it left a negative impact on me.

tonytone71

"time attack"! what did you do! lol you removed you gli grill and put on that wolfs edition to make it look more like a reg jetta! now it really looks like a reg black jetta. great thinking "time attack" and forget about your low (which is fine) whats up with the hood fake bbs! lol not even your center cap is correct for bbs lol. wow "time attack" your just great! bahahaha

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
and no offense to any one here but I'll never ever buy a gli/wolf, I bought one brand spanking new and i had the car in total of 6 months and i only drove it for 3 months the rest of the time it was in the service center. Shits build quality was garbage, problem after problem, part after part needed to be replaced.

Then again it could have just been one of the bunch, but it left a negative impact on me.

Yeah I agree with maybe just one of the bunch. I've heard of a few gti/gli being like that. Bottom line tony its ones choice what we wanna drive. No doubt there are some stupid sick gtis out there and same for gli. All personal preference imho.

DanoftheDead

ಠ_ಠ
Car(s)
2008 GLI
"time attack"! what did you do! lol you removed you gli grill and put on that wolfs edition to make it look more like a reg jetta! now it really looks like a reg black jetta. great thinking "time attack" and forget about your low (which is fine) whats up with the hood fake bbs! lol not even your center cap is correct for bbs lol. wow "time attack" your just great! bahahaha

Kids trying to school people on bumpers when he calls a thunder bunny kit full votex.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
LOL I don't have a grudge about anyone, and about the HISPANIC comment I have lots of Hispanic friends so don't even trip on that. My girlfriend is Hispanic also and I am Native American.

WUT?!? C'mon man lighten up

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

They're raderwerks wheels. Yeah kinda played. I have stocks which is what I'm sure ur rolling on and extra tall too