GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whiteline suspension products……..

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
My buddy (owner of Group5motorsport.com) hooked me up with Whiteline suspension products. Whiteline is hooking me up with a set of sway bars (front and rear), and Anti-lift/caster kit. With a good possibility of getting more products.:thumbsup:
I’m excited to see the difference between BSH RSB and Whiteline

UPDATE MAY 22

RESULT:
I finally got my RSB installed. That was very easy to do and I didn’t even have to lower the car off the lift to insert the endlink bolts. Current setup is FSB medium, RSB hard and the WALK kit. This is night and day difference. The car handles extremely good! It is very hard to explain but I am doing my best. The car seriously handles like it is on rails. It just takes all the corners without a problem. The response is also improved. Everything responds much more precisely to the movement of the steering wheel. When I had stock FSB, the front would rub during medium cornering, but not I can take the same corners much faster/harder without rubbing. Everything just feels super tight. One of the best parts of this kit is coming out of corners. I am sure most of you have experienced understeer, too much wheel spin/no traction, and the car acting like it is confused during cornering. 90% of that is gone. Coming out of corners, car has much more grip/traction, much much less understeer, and feels very stable. Driving on the freeway (80-85mph) the car is still very stable, and responds extremely well. I am not sure if it is me or what, but my breaks feel much more sensitive and powerful (stops the car faster).

There is a few drawbacks, little (I mean very little) more noise in the cabin and the front is little stiffer but not bouncy.

So far the car has those as upgrades for handling: all VF engine mounts, ST coilovers, Whiteline 24mm solid FSB, BSH 27mm RSB, Whiteline Anti-lift/caster kit, Flik FTD 17x8 Et.45 with Yokohama S-Drive tires, Hawk HPS brake pads, Goodridge SS brake lines, Motul RBF600 brake fluid, TyrolSport Brake Caliper stiffening kit.

The underbody is dirty because I hit some living creature on a freeway few months back.

The removal of OEM parts

Greasing up the bushings with supplied lube

The FSB's bracket needs to be drilled out and both metal parts will be reused.

Installing the FSB

Installing the WALK kit and bolting everything up

RSB

Last edited:

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
This RSB works very well...just be prepared to lube the bushings every 5,000 miles or less.

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
I just replaced the Whiteline bushes today with the H&R teflon impregnated bushes after having to relube every 2-3 months. Just a heads up to save you some extra work down the track.

Also be careful with sway bar lateral movement as the Whiteline clamps tend to move and you can end up with 1.5-2" lateral movement as the clamps are not permanently mounted to the RSB.

5 of us bought these down in Perth and all are having the same issues - the benefit and feel does outweigh the cons but if you do the bushes from the start it may prevent some cursing at a later stage :wink:

Paul

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I just replaced the Whiteline bushes today with the H&R teflon impregnated bushes after having to relube every 2-3 months. Just a heads up to save you some extra work down the track.

Also be careful with sway bar lateral movement as the Whiteline clamps tend to move and you can end up with 1.5-2" lateral movement as the clamps are not permanently mounted to the RSB.

5 of us bought these down in Perth and all are having the same issues - the benefit and feel does outweigh the cons but if you do the bushes from the start it may prevent some cursing at a later stage :wink:

Paul

where did u get them? i just looked around and they are not being sold separately

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
where did u get them? i just looked around and they are not being sold separately

Good question but I don't know the answer sorry, one of the Oz guys bought a heap ex USA and distributed them locally.

edit: see post above mine^^ :thumbsup:

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Ill be following this thread to see what you think of the WALK