GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi i'm new!

uk_stu

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys, just a quick post to say HI!.

Just bought myself a mk5, 1.6 FSI SE. Really pleased with it.

Just need to wait for payday to let the modifying commence!

:)

BenTDi

Addicted To Diesel!
Car(s)
VW MK5
welcome mate

jackbea1989

Golf 1.6 FSI
Car(s)
Golf MKV 1.6 FSI 3dr
Hello pal got same motor. Live in east sussex so quite near. Good luck wiv the mods

uk_stu

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome Stu. How you finding the car so far?

Absolutely love it... its my first proper car as i've only had small hatchbacks before with small engines, so to have a 1.6 with all the auto lights and cruise control etc its really cool!!!

alo6, i live just outside portsmouth in a town called Waterlooville.

Cheers for the warm welcome guys!

BenTDi

Addicted To Diesel!
Car(s)
VW MK5
Absolutely love it... its my first proper car as i've only had small hatchbacks before with small engines, so to have a 1.6 with all the auto lights and cruise control etc its really cool!!!

one of my favorite features with the golf, auto lights along with remote windows using the key fob!

alo6

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
golf gt sport
we went through to waterlooville to my mates mates house. dont remember a great deal of it tho.

The Autolights are pretty cool but the auto-wipers are a pain in the arse as they dont seem to have any sense.

BenTDi

Addicted To Diesel!
Car(s)
VW MK5
The Autolights are pretty cool but the auto-wipers are a pain in the arse as they dont seem to have any sense.

im glad you share the same thoughts, I swear mine just do what they please!

uk_stu

Passed Driver's Ed
i concur with the auto wipers they do seem a bit sporadic, one minute the rain is quite heavy and they go as and when they please, then it brightens up they go like a bat out of hell!!

I've not tried the windows with the remote.. how does that one work?

Does this forum go to any shows? which is the best one to go to?

BenTDi

Addicted To Diesel!
Car(s)
VW MK5
Yeah your right, as soon as it brightens up the wipers go full speed, hmmmm and I bought a vw for the quality! To open your windows hold down open on your fob & to close do the reverse, hours of enjoyment :)

Don't think there's any shows that are planned with this forum, I've just been to a show this weekend gone, wasnt with this forum though, if your into your dubs, edition 38 is a place to be, think I'm going, another good one local to me is the vw festival at harewood house near Leeds.