GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

March Madness

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Car(s)
09 GTi BMP
Who you got winning it all? I think Kansas is going to take it this year.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
Although i want Kentucky to win it all, (born there and my family cries when they miss a frickin free throw) i think Kansas will pull it out against them. I cant wait for tourney time, first time i get to see all the games in 3 years. (deployed) GO CATS!!!!

My heart says to root for Louisville (where i went to college), but my head says UK or Syracuse. With Kentucky being Louisville's biggest rival, and vice-versa, it tears me up to see Kentucky doing so well, but at the same time, Louisville did beat Syracuse twice, both away and at home.

-FF

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
My heart says to root for Louisville (where i went to college), but my head says UK or Syracuse. With Kentucky being Louisville's biggest rival, and vice-versa, it tears me up to see Kentucky doing so well, but at the same time, Louisville did beat Syracuse twice, both away and at home.

-FF

hey man, did you get to see that last game at freedom hall? My buddies tried to steal a piece of the court and got in some hot water :lol:

Yes, i watched UL kick Syracuse's ass at their last game in freedom hall. It was senior night too, to add to the madness. I've yet to see the new complex for the cards, but I'll be home around August and might take a tour of the place, maybe park my car at midcourt and take some photos.

-FF

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
Yes, i watched UL kick Syracuse's ass at their last game in freedom hall. It was senior night too, to add to the madness. I've yet to see the new complex for the cards, but I'll be home around August and might take a tour of the place, maybe park my car at midcourt and take some photos.

-FF

hell yeah dude. thats awesome. I am going to hit the final four this year. they are giving us free tickets on base. Wright patt is nice sometimes. Well, i will only go if kentucky makes it. dont care if they dont. :cry:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
As much as I'd like to see Ohio State take it...I went with Kentucky. Ohio State has strength in it's 5 starters, but we're not deep. No bench.