GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf fuse diagram from the dealer

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Here's the fuse diagram which ahijuna from vwvortex sent to me. he told me he got it from the dealer. There are still some discrepencies, but not as bad as the manual. and it did get the cig lighter location and size correct, which the manual did not.

Attachments

• VWGolfVFuseRelays.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 112,369

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
My neck is going to get sore reading that thing... :wink:

(You can rotate the page under the "View" menu in the Reader toolbar.)

btw, has anyone located any locations that aren't powered when the car is off? I'm gonna get an add-a-circuit for my fuzzbuster so i won't have to piggyback off of a required fuse, but I can't find a location that goes dead when the ignition is off...

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
I was changing out my interior and license plate bulbs and I think I must have blown a fuse. Now my interior lights and license plate lights are not working. Does anyone know which fuse to check? I tried looking through the PDF but I cant find it.

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
Nm I found it. Its the 7.5 fuse in the driver side dash. Couple questions though. My airbag fault light came on and my license plate bulbs still dont work. Any ideas?

UMassJ77

JawnY
Car(s)
MKV GTI DSG
the interior lights i believe is fuse #15-30A fuse..counting from LEFT to RIGHT from TOP to BOTTOM of the fuse panel on the driver's side.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
Are the fuse for the headlight and the fog light the same or are they different? (SC5 and 6)? Or are those not the correct ones.

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
Forget it. VW fuses are a black art. You have wave a dead chicken over it, roll the bones, examine the entrails, do a rain dance, and know the right incantation before you can get that information. It's easier just to trace it with a multimeter.