GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 4 C2 Install - ripping her apart

GAH!!!! I would dirty my pants if I saw the front of my car missing like that!!!!/QUOTE]

It's a little shocking for me as well!

I think I like the black one better.

Yeah, I agree.

so am i still going to be able to drive this come H20?

For sure.

looks awesome, I've kinda strayed from my 2.5T, should have it back up in a few weeks but my major build has become a 9a 2.0 16v for the MKI GTI, going to attempt to get around 400hp out of it, and in a 1895lb car that should be good enough

Can't wait to see that MKI monster. How long until pics?

I'm in. :thumbsup:

Will post plenty of pics this week.

This is def one of my favorite cars

Thank you. I let her know, she'll be happy. She's been feeling a little sad and low since her face surgery was started. :biggrin:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
I've been waiting to post but I had to chime in here; the car is coming along nicely of course but in regards to the silver CF, I think the silver looks sweet for two reasons:

1. Hardly anyone else does it; and for such a 1 of a kind car as yours it fits perfectly.

2. Alone that valance looks a little out of place but I think if you had a few other pieces to go with it, it would set it off even better and the color would work perfectly with the DBP .:R

Just IMO of course but I say stay with it :thumbsup:

I've been waiting to post but I had to chime in here; the car is coming along nicely of course but in regards to the silver CF, I think the silver looks sweet for two reasons:

1. Hardly anyone else does it; and for such a 1 of a kind car as yours it fits perfectly.

2. Alone that valance looks a little out of place but I think if you had a few other pieces to go with it, it would set it off even better and the color would work perfectly with the DBP .:R

Just IMO of course but I say stay with it :thumbsup:

Thanks for the input. I do like it silver, and I also like black. For now I'll leave it silver since it's done. I do have the front, the mirror caps, the rear valance and the rear roof spoiler. I'll snap some pics when it's back together and you guys can be the judge of how it turns out. :thumbsup:

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Thanks for the input. I do like it silver, and I also like black. For now I'll leave it silver since it's done. I do have the front, the mirror caps, the rear valance and the rear roof spoiler. I'll snap some pics when it's back together and you guys can be the judge of how it turns out. :thumbsup:

I actually agree w/ JG. I have a thing for CF, but I'm not sure black would work right against DBP. I think the silver stands out a little more and adds a nice contrast. In for more pics!

Vinnyh

I LOVE how a thread gets side tracked so easily...

jkaruzas

Autocross Champion
I actually agree w/ JG. I have a thing for CF, but I'm not sure black would work right against DBP. I think the silver stands out a little more and adds a nice contrast. In for more pics!

i love that silver CF on the DBP. oh and the turbo thing sounds ok as well, lol. awesome work man - very very impressive!!:thumbsup:

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
do you have pics of your last dyno?

When it's all together I'll be interested to see it. But yeah, the silver might work out.

I LOVE how a thread gets side tracked so easily...

These things happen. :thumbsup:

i love that silver CF on the DBP. oh and the turbo thing sounds ok as well, lol. awesome work man - very very impressive!!:thumbsup:

Cool. Well it seems like silver isn't universally hated. I appreciate the input. If I do something tasteless I'm happy to be called on it. :biggrin:

do you have pics of your last dyno?

I didn't dyno it, but this time around it needs significant dyno work. I'll be posting dyno vids as well as the results in April.

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
Wow car is coming right along since I last saw it...:scared0016: