GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
Sorry - had a bunch of back-forth with Coleman, got frustrated and kind of pushed that stress aside temporarily until I got a digital caliper to take some measurements of my own to come back at them with.

Here are shots of the Xolaque spec sheets I was provided initially and submitted for my rings. As well as the invoice spec sheet for my order. (Back in 2012)
https://imgur.com/a/ucwurQx

Colemans problem:
"WE CAN NOT DO A STEP IN .138 TO 7.716 IT WILL MAKE THE FLANGE TO THIN."
"In the original, there was a step out .138 and it is crossed off and turned to a step in that is the issue we are having."

If you have a different spec for your first ring set, please share! I am procrastinating on taking my wheel off so I can get in there with a digi-caliper to measure what I have right now - compared to this spec sheet.

MORSALTUM

CSKM'S LOVER
Car(s)
IS300 SX
Well I've moved and still haven't located my spec sheet on the rotor rings, anyone else had any luck?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PM me. Or better yet email me at morsaltum at Gmail

I was one of the original guys. About to move my stg3 to my a3 as I sold the GTI a while back. I'm looking into the rotor ring issue too.

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
Reviving this thread... sorry

If anyone managed to find their original spec sheet, can you ping me?

Never found mine. My rings are still holding up well, but would like to be ready with a spare set down the road.

I missed a PM from TooOldForThis, back in Feb 2020, saying to text him for the info. I did text him yesterday (small delay lol), but no response yet.
Like seemingly many others, I've been absent from this forum for 1-2 years.