GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Gonna bump this, received my brackets last night, they arrived no problems, and they look amazing! Ill be doing a write up and review once i go to install them on my car!

xola3que

euroturd
I really want your stage 3 kit but i can't find those damn jaguar brembo parking calipers anywhere, althou i did find in brembo's racing catalog that they sell the calipers that i think would work (yes/no???) http://www.brembo.com/NR/rdonlyres/01971A37-5186-4C7E-BA28-2B195A402DF4/11568/Catalogo200901.pdf
page 73

That calipers will work just fine.
Dodge Viper parking calipers are the exact of the above. So look for that first before shell out $1000 on a new brembo pair.

xola3que

euroturd
People w/ Stage 1 and Stage 2.
DO NOT plug/seal your stock R32 calipers w/ plug bolts. You either have to empty out all the brake fluid in the calipers and then plug it or use a set of brake bleeding nipples to plug the holes (do not tight the nipple, leave it at bleeding position.) The fluid MUST be able to release into the atmosphere, otherwise it will expand caused by heat during operation and will cause the pad to drag on the rotors, which will cause friction and may even overheat the brakes.

EL_3grab

Beast from Middle East
PM Sent ;)

xola3que

euroturd
When will the next set be cut?? I am interested in get this upgrade but not for awhile

My machinist requires a 20 sets minimum order to get some batch discount. Have one or two sets cut is possible but it will be much more expensive since it takes him a few hours to program and load the tools. So it will be a long time until I can get enough interest for 20 sets. You know how tough it is to get people to commit to a group buy.