GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Car(s)
its not special.
If this question has been answered, just let me know... but would it be plausible to use these 4 piston calipers as an upgrade for the front of our cars? I know the Cobalt SS uses 4 piston Brembos that are stellar.

xola3que

euroturd
If this question has been answered, just let me know... but would it be plausible to use these 4 piston calipers as an upgrade for the front of our cars? I know the Cobalt SS uses 4 piston Brembos that are stellar.

Yes the question has been asked before and there's a much simpler and much cheaper way to upgrade our cars into 4 pots. 2008 V6 Touareg has a pair of four pots front (I don't think it's progressive though) which fits exactly into GTI mounting eyelets. All you need is a set of 330mm rotors that work.

There's also 6 pots (17Z) Touareg calipers work w/ 330mm rotors.

Zach L

VR junkie
Rear kit is a piece of art!!

I spent an hour reading that linked thread for the front. Just to clarify, I need:

- 18Z/L stamped Cayenne V8 calipers
- 350mm GL450 rotors
- Cayenne V6 pads
- Stoptech lines
- hardware

-OR-

- 17Z/L stamped Cayenne V6/Touareg calipers
- 330mm ML350 rotors
- Cayenne V6 pads
- Stoptech lines
- hardware

??

Last edited:

xola3que

euroturd
Rear kit is a piece of art!!

I spent an hour reading that linked thread for the front. Just to clarify, I need:

- 18Z/L stamped Cayenne V8 calipers
- 350mm GL450 rotors
- Cayenne V6 pads
- Stoptech lines
- hardware

-OR-

- 17Z/L stamped Cayenne V6/Touareg calipers
- 330mm ML350 rotors
- Cayenne V6 pads
- Stoptech lines
- hardware

??

I can be very sure about the 18Z (L/R) as what you listed is correct. But as of right now I have not seeing anyone running the 17Z (L/R) w/ ML350 rotors. So I reserve my judgment/verification of those.

YAYO

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Fahrenheit
Interseted please send me more information on the stage 3 kit..

Greg,

xola3que

euroturd
Stage 3 kit is now available w/ two new parking calipers

1. Later model Viper brembo parking calipers, and
2. IPSco parking calipers.

IPSco calipers can be order anytime from me for Stage 3. If you want to go w/ the Vipers, you need to shop your junkyards.

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
I can be very sure about the 18Z (L/R) as what you listed is correct. But as of right now I have not seeing anyone running the 17Z (L/R) w/ ML350 rotors. So I reserve my judgment/verification of those.

Im working on putting this setup together right now. Should come together in the next month or so. Ill post up when I get everything going.