GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

xola3que

euroturd
Is there any way to know how much more clearance these rear brakes need on an A3? I'm pretty sure they would fit diameter wise, it's the wheel clearance that concerns me. Cool setup at any rate!

The math is simple 330mm rotors fit 17" rims. 350mm rotors = 18"

Depending on your rims spokes design and wheel offset, it may or may not clear the big brake, although I tried to pulled the calipers in as far as I could by using deep offset rotors on Stage 3 kit. You can always put set of spacers in.

Last edited:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Bump for info :thumbsup:

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
sorry more questions...

- what is the brake rotor weight difference between the stage 2 and stage 3?

- what is the rear brake rotor from? eg. mercedes?

xola3que

euroturd
No longer a feeler.

All Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 kit is ready for order. It will take a week for cutting. Brackets will be returned for final checking and fitting (personally by me) and will be shipped the very same day w/ tracking number.

I'm offering 100% satisfaction guarantee. All parts can be returned or exchanged in original condition w/ 25% restocking fee within 14 days. Defect parts will get full refund or replacements.

Pick up welcome at 07927 zip. You can come check out my mounted Stage 3 on the GTI and take it for a spin. I don't sell thing that I don't drive on myself.

My paypal info : xola3que@gmail.com

Last edited:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
pics?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
So, let me get this figured out. I buy my own calipers, and you provide the rotors & all the neccesary hardware to mount them on the rear?

xola3que

euroturd
So, let me get this figured out. I buy my own calipers, and you provide the rotors & all the neccesary hardware to mount them on the rear?

I provide the mounting brackets.
You can chose to shop for the parts yourself or I can provide. I have part list, part numbers, even the links to the vendors to help you, so it's pretty straight forward.
I even have installation manuals for each kit. There's just nothing else to figure out.