GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ㅁㅇㄴㄹ

AdvanSuper

Banned
I charge a $15/hr friendship fee.

p.s. there is like 3 H-Mart's that I know of here in Maryland.

So that's what all those charges are on my CC :frown:

kyle4543

I own Mkv(2011) GTI... and happen to be Korean. I'm from Seoul but live in Chicago though. I think VW Korea don't sell GTI there, I think they sell GDI, if I'm not wrong...! Yop there are 2 Hmart in Chicago, one in Napervile and Niles.

Streetlight

Banned
I own Mkv(2011) GTI... and happen to be Korean. I'm from Seoul but live in Chicago though. I think VW Korea don't sell GTI there, I think they sell GDI, if I'm not wrong...! Yop there are 2 Hmart in Chicago, one in Napervile and Niles.

When I was in Seoul last I saw a 4 door GTI, and if you go on like Gmarket or any Korean Auto store they have GTI accessories.

koreanmonk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
UG GTI
Saw my first farenheit in Korea a year and a half ago. I found a H-mart the other day. It was TERRIBLE though. The one in Wheaton. I prefer Korean Korner. Haha I miss korea so bad. Boring as hell stateside...

Streetlight

Banned
Saw my first farenheit in Korea a year and a half ago. I found a H-mart the other day. It was TERRIBLE though. The one in Wheaton. I prefer Korean Korner. Haha I miss korea so bad. Boring as hell stateside...

Super Hmart in Ridgefield, NJ is fantastic... lol

kyle4543

Hmm... its getting little cold in here, Chicago. how about you guys? Hey is stock tire ok with snow? I bought GTI this Sept. so. Let me know.