GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Current Tarmac Challenge entrants

NGT10V

going, going, GONE
I would like to do lang Lang. I'm getting my new car this weekend (not a GTI) and will try and get it ready in time for this.

Wakefield next Tuesday if you're keen Andrew.

Schnitzel Baby

Bright shirt, dull mind
Car(s)
Golf MK5 GTi
Wakefield next Tuesday if you're keen Andrew.

Damn, I always have something on!! I'm dropping the car off with Seb this weekend so he can fit the LSD (...waits for onslaught of drug related one liners:smile:. ). He'll need it for about a week.

Soooo, what's the new "not a GTI" gonna be? Whatever it is, I have a feeling that it will be purposeful.

NGT10V

going, going, GONE
the new car is nothing too exciting. it will be quickly turned into a tarmac car though.

you should bring the mini to wakefield :wink:

saad

Go Kart Champion
Ill be at wakefield doing a course - hope to see you there!

Schnitzel Baby

Bright shirt, dull mind
Car(s)
Golf MK5 GTi
I'll come out for a look on Tuesday. The Mini's not ready for track shenanigans yet though. It still has the run flats on! (it does now have stripes though)

Here's a shot sans stripes.....

Attachments

• PICT0113.JPG
    PICT0113.JPG
    329.6 KB · Views: 134

Schnitzel Baby

Bright shirt, dull mind
Car(s)
Golf MK5 GTi
Entries are now closed for what's going to be a fun event. It'll be interesting to see how much difference my new Peloquin LSD makes (a lot I hope!). EBC Redstuff pads, Goodridge SS brake lines and new tyres go on this weekend.

There's a nice cross section of vehicles entered. One of the last minute entries was a Dodge Viper (8.4 litres of Mopar goodness)..... http://www.duttonrally.com/_assets/LLEntryList09.pdf