GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sorry guys... I had to. Leaving VAG...

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Well... I ordered a 135i today. 2010 for $700 over invoice ($3,115 below MSRP). I got first allocation so I should have it by the second half of October. The GTI will be for sale around the end of Sept.

Specs:
Space Gray
Coral Red Leather
6 speed manual (obviously)
Glacier silver trim
M Sport Package
Premium Package
Navigation
Sirius Sat
Premium Sound

I hate buyers remorse so I got pretty much every option...

I'll still be here since I like this forum better than most, but I will be sans GTI.

Anyone want a fully loaded (ex Nav) 4dr 6MT GTI? :wink:

murix

Passed Driver's Ed
If I were to dispose of the Lotus as you did and went to one car, the 135i is the car I would buy. I would do it now if the GTI wasn't such a good contrast to my Lotus.

Congrats. I know you will enjoy it.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
dibs on the part out thread! lol

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
Nice choice on the 135.
I know what you mean about buyers remorse.
Better to be a glutton up front. :thumbsup:

BTW what does the M sport package include?
Several 'M' badges :wink:

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
dibs on the part out thread! lol

All I really have is a Jetta front with the chrome panel painted BMP... I also have a neuspeed RSB but I think I'll just leave that on.

BTW what does the M sport package include?
It's the same as the sport package but includes an anthracite headliner and M wheels. I wasn't going to get it because I actually like the standard wheels better but it's only $200 more and you get the black headliner.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
I would of just got a used M3, sounds nice though.

I did weigh that option along with an M Coupe but comparably equipped later build CPO E46 is high high $30's. I am getting a brand new lighter car with a better motor for $4k more. Not to mention that the 135 performs better, although the LSD would have been nice.

x2

They're great deals on well equipped 08 m3's (coupe or sedan). The only downside is that they have the older navigation system.
I looked for an M3 sedan but found nothing less than $53k. I am paying $42 and change for a loaded car.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
I looked for an M3 sedan but found nothing less than $53k. I am paying $42 and change for a loaded car.
When I was looking for one at the time they quoted me 60k. If you try autotrader, you can find a few used around the 45k (I'm 90% sure they're demoed cars). Nonetheless, I would be driving a 135i now if I did not need a sedan. There are too many 335i sedans (plus resale value on those things are taking a beating), the 535i is nice, but once you're bitten by the M bug....(I'm sure you know the rest:smile:)

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
Oh man... Cars are seriously cheap in the USA.
Even taking exchange rates into account, you guys are fortunate to get such nice toys for such little change.