GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which All Season tire for GTI?

radiohead1075

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
At about 24,000 miles, the OEM ContiProContact's are just about done. So I need to do some tire shopping. It must be All Season and has to fit the 17" Denvers. I am looking for a balance between performance and ride quality. Any suggestions?

DankCIA

BYOB
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI FSI
How much are you willing to spend?

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
Goodyear Triple-Tread. Had these back in the day on my GrandPrix GTP and they were awesome all across the board.

psyclone

Passed Driver's Ed
Nitto Neogen ZR. I am very happy with both wet and dry performance. The tread pattern is optimized for lowered cars, which is a bonus. About $112 online.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
I second the Falken 912's

radiohead1075

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I've really enjoyed the goodyear eagle f1 all seasons I put on my audi, I would definitely recommend them.

How long have you had these tires on your Audi? Are they noisy? Reading some of the reviews on TireRack, people have complained that after you put a few thousand miles on these tires, they become quite noisy.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I'd like some advice as well as the Kuhmo ASX all seasons are loud as hell at highway speeds.. any quiet tire out there that doesn't flex like crazy on corners?

KJIV

Ready to race!
How long have you had these tires on your Audi? Are they noisy? Reading some of the reviews on TireRack, people have complained that after you put a few thousand miles on these tires, they become quite noisy.

No, but then again they are on my a4 which is insulated very well. I've had them on the car for about 5k so far. I switched from Bridgestone G009's and those were noisier.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
A/S tires are like condoms with holes... they just work ok and don't do any job really well...

Summers for the summer and Winters for the Winter.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
I woudln't recommend all seasons, but if you HAD to, i'd get Falken 912s.

Good tire, everybody around me who uses them says its good.

I';m personally going to go the Falken 452, and then the winter tire route when I get my new rims, A/S are just...alright.

For the price, you can get a much better Summer Tire :biggrin: