GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally Got My GTI!!!

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
I'm pretty sure I saw this car on craigslist? Congrats!

Hamann

Banned
I never buy used VW's.

Why?

I owned my "used" GTI for 7 months, total cost of ownership? $1300.00

under warranty, etc. If I had bought new...kept for 7 months, would have ate 4-5k.

gti2008

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Your in Maryland but PA plates? btw my plate number is GHL-0088 ;)

ChefMKV

Will Cook For Parts
Car(s)
GTI
I'm pretty sure I saw this car on craigslist? Congrats!

you did... =] thanks

What kind of deal did you get? I never buy used VW's but just curious as to how much you paid.

Love the car.

I'd like to see it with body matched (CW) front and rear VW emblems and no GTI on the grill.

i got it for a little over 17k...
as for the mods im thinken about painting the red line around the grill white, and what do you mean about front and rear vw embelems? paint them white? id rather keep them the chrome. im going for the clean/oem/euro look

Your in Maryland but PA plates? btw my plate number is GHL-0088 ;)

the pictures were taken from the previous owner, he was a great photographer... he said he has a whole seperate hard drive of more pictures hes gonna send me, ill post em up when i get em.

Thanks everyone else for the comments =]

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Damn you already got half the work done for you man. Are they legit BBS LMs or are they reps?

Also since he had all that done I'd assume that he was stage I as well. Run the VIN # by all the major chip distributors to find out.

found

DriverFound
i got it for a little over 17k...
as for the mods im thinken about painting the red line around the grill white, and what do you mean about front and rear vw embelems? paint them white? id rather keep them the chrome. im going for the clean/oem/euro look

=]

I'd have just the chrome part painted CW on the emblems. I think it would look great but the chrome looks clean too. White, red or blacked out on the stripe all look great on a CW GTi.