GOLFMKV

Official Atlanta chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotsol

Ready to race!
okay, hey guys.

I come from the Subie world but now I own this car:

My R was the APR delveopment mule for the tune which got some nice gains.

Anyway, it would be cool to meet up with osme of you guys but I always seem to be doing something when the group is planning an event.

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
Im lovin the color of your .:R btw. As for the gtg just keep an eye on when we get them going or if you can think of a sweet place to gtg let us know. We are all easy going an are always up for new gtg places. We have one going on the 28th of this month at 12 but im not sure of the place just yet...Its between Taco Mac an Chipotle.

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
This is a good idea. We should do the meet and greet online also-pics of your car. Here's mine.

Attachments

• DSC01843-1-1.jpg
    DSC01843-1-1.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 2,897
Last edited:

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
yea i dont know how to upload lol....but i will find out how.

It's easy just go to (manage attachments) and press browse it will search your pics and you can choose which ones to upload->assumming you have pics on your computer. Or if you have pics hosted somewhere like photobucket just right click with mouse and go to properties, copy the URL and paste in(manage attachments) then upload.

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
Ok, so I am bored at work. So if any of you guys like coffee, come to my store on Abernathy and get some free drink of what ever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.