GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sanjay Gupta for Suregon General:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
For those who may be interested, I was watching CNN and they've been breaking the news that Sanjay Gupta has been approached about being the next Surgeon General. He hasn't accepted yet. But they did state that he's talking with CNN and CBS big wigs to see if he can get out of his journalism contracts.

Please, let's not make this a political thread that ends up getting closed. I merely brought it up to see what people's thoughts are toward Dr. Gupta. Personally speaking, I think he comes across as genuine and would be a good fit. It's kind of strange having a news man as the Surgeon General. But then again he's also an active neuro-surgeon that still performs cases. Not to mention, he's worked with the White House before on healthcare reform.

Supposedly they want him to have a more active roll than any Surgeon General of past, since he's pretty camera savvy and a good speaker. From what I know of him, he seems to be all about getting America in shape and dealing with core issues such as obesity, smoking, exercise, etc.

Oh yeah, and I like the fact that he meditates daily. :p

Edit for those who may not know him. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/gupta.sanjay.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH3YQidk5As

Chaseme

springs are the new bags
Car(s)
Black Rabbit
It's overly optimistic to believe the government can save it's people from their own stupid living choices.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I think the uniform is butt ugly they have to wear as surgeon general :bellyroll:

angrybaker

banned
pedo bear approves of the boy scout uniform

back on track, I would rather see a naughty nurse than a surgeon general
For some reason when I hear surgeon general, I think of colonel sanders.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
I also think he would be a good fit. He has a good track record of dong some good work, has done alot of humanitarian work in the US and around the world and has seen alot. He is someone who has spoken out about having young people being health, is well spoken and would be a good pick I think.

I think if he is a suregon general we would be hearing alot from him comparied to past SGs.