GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ROTA WHEELS?

jizzim

Doesn't have herpes
I ran Rota Torque's on my EP3 Si. Hit moderate potholes and crap. I didn't have any problems at all. They are nice for the money.

rsquadGTi

Most Hated Hater...
Car(s)
W204 C63/Porsche 911
We have a saying in the tuner crowd around here.... "friends don't let friends buy ROTAS" hehehehe

Samaj

Ready to race!
People here race Autotrack with ROTA with no proble. Any wheels can break if u push them beyond a certain point. They are great value for money.

Just avoid trying to push the speed barrier with them.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I have seen many wheels breaking in rally races, and those are made mostly by OZ and Speedline :iono:
IMHO anything that's not forged can crack if you are unlucky enough to hit something hard on the road

That might not be a fair statement.

I mean, if you crash anything hard enough into another object, something is bound to break.

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
I have seen many wheels breaking in rally races, and those are made mostly by OZ and Speedline :iono:
IMHO anything that's not forged can crack if you are unlucky enough to hit something hard on the road

Maybe the reason they chose those wheels in the first place is b/c they are stronger/ lighter than most. again how many times will we rally race our cars ...probably none ....autox most of us might

Screamingvtec

And to help out a little more:

IS NOT A ROTA its a konig helium

as is ^ that one

If you are going to slate, at least get the brand right :)

We have used Rota's on 700bhp Skylines here in the UK, no problems, they have a stigma for being 'copies' so people like to slate.

I personally have sold over 180,000 Rota rims, without a failure not involving an impact (which can occur with all wheels)

Bit more food for thought for you all..

Enkei RPF01

Another Enkei

Advan

SSR

who makes 350z wheels :hjtwofing

Jag

THIS IS THE £3k per set HRE

Rays:

Collasped Advan:

CE28

Enkei

Screamingvtec

Yet more food for thought for you all:

Glad you bought Work emotions over Rota Torques?!! - you did realise that Work Emotion CR's are not actually JDM? They are cast in taiwan :cuckoo:

on that note - heres a work emotion

beauy46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 TR GTI
Rota's are a nice inexpensive wheel choice. I believe they lose there appeal due to being knock offs etc.... But not poor quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep6jNBURzBk
A buddies High HP civic back in the day sporting Rota's with no worries(smoking at T76 Supra)

GTIWV

WV VW
so you post pics of wheels that were in a WRECK and broke or can over something at 50mph. wow, imagine that. i believe any wheel would break.

rota's have had the tendence to break on the track while the person was racing, not during a wreck. well, im sure they break then also.

Friends dont let friends buy rotas.