GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCalEuro Pictures!

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
good pics, fucking gumballers were a dissapointment i left @ 3pm i didnt feel like waiting for 6hrs considering we were there since 10am sweating balls :thumbdown:

some cool cars and some very fuly ones. funny to see how some cars look so nice in pictures until you see them in person and notice the hack job.

I saw your car there. :biggrin:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
hmmmm

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
yea I knew It was someone on this forum I just couldn't remember who it was... Sick car man :thumbsup: I love the white stripe on the huffs

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
Hey kevin,

the caravan from mag./warner. was good! There were about 10 of us and then we met up with another caravan on the 405. Total was about 30-40 cars, which was awesome.

Heard that the irvine caravan ended up breaking into smaller groups because there were so many people?

On another note:

I spotted my car in Magnus' picture! The cw next to the RS in the fourth picture.

Anyways-Good pictures, there was a youtube video of the meet on last night. Anyone else have pictures they can post up? Or caravan videos?!

Last edited:

nicoritschel

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW GTI
Hey kevin,

the caravan from mag./warner. was good! There were about 10 of us and then we met up with another caravan on the 405. Total was about 30-40 cars, which was awesome.

Heard that the irvine caravan ended up breaking into smaller groups because there were so many people?

On another note:

I spotted my car in Magnus' picture! The cw next to the RS in the fourth picture.

Anyways-Good pictures, there was a youtube video of the meet on last night. Anyone else have pictures they can post up? Or caravan videos?!

Yeah, the irvine caravan definitely did get split up. I was cruisin' with a group of maybe 6 or 7 cars and i have another bud who was in a group the same size. I'd still say it was tons of fun in the super small groups