GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCalEuro Pictures!

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
Went to SoCalEuro today, it was amazing! over 1100 Euro's were there and one or two whacked out Hondas.

Heres some quick pictures I snapped with my point and shoot
Didnt get any pictures of the gumballs but hopefully someone else does, because it was AMAZING. They rolled through about an hour after the end of the meet.

Weather was hot as hell and I met a lot of new people!

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
the picture of all the MKIV and MKV's lined up are part of the caravan that we went to San Diego with, took us about an hour to get there, and it was a ton of fun, minus one dick truck driver and one narrowly missed wrong turn!

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
man, i got so sunburned but man it was worth it.. had a good time there. Cant wait for the next one.

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
that green lotus is my friends. there was also an e92 330i right next to it. the lotus has a SC in it. its wicked fast

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
ill post pics soon. I met a few people but no one on here =/

my friend got sick so we left at like 1 so that sucked ass, next year im going prepared with benches, cooler, and a mini tent

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
im bummed that i missed this, i had to work!

keviiiiin

vDubbin
hey brandon, how was the caravan from magnolia/warner? i couldnt wake up early enough so i was at irvine spectrum.

i had a good time and i got so effing sunburn i look like a tomato

heres some pics

maxmonster

Account Suspended
Car(s)
VW GTI
i posted mine in the cali forum but it wont hurt to post em again... the last one is my favorite... and i was a total sneaker about it just for u guys:thumbsup:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
good pics, fucking gumballers were a dissapointment i left @ 3pm i didnt feel like waiting for 6hrs considering we were there since 10am sweating balls :thumbdown:

some cool cars and some very fuly ones. funny to see how some cars look so nice in pictures until you see them in person and notice the hack job.

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
Looked sick! Wish I would have had a chance to go...I can't complain though...:biggrin:

Those gumball cars are sweet...I also enjoyed the last *rear* picture....:thumbsup: