GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Philippines GTI MKV Owners

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I'm not from Philippines but I do own a MKV GTI and I'm Filipino. :D

BTW there's a Filipino thread somewhere...

knoxvillezzz

My danah
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
kumusta na kabayan, Toronto, Canada, representing....

i've been looking for a forum in the Philippines who owns a GTI, pero wala. Meron bang VW GTI sa Pinas? Parang wala ata eh...

"Ewan dko din alam pre.. kamusta ka dyan? saan ka sa atin? PM mo nlng ako.. andaming pakialamerong kupal dito pag nachat tayo ng tagalog.. " TRANSLATION: Hi everyone.. :wink:

soundfreq

Passed Driver's Ed
kumusta na kabayan, Toronto, Canada, representing....

i've been looking for a forum in the Philippines who owns a GTI, pero wala. Meron bang VW GTI sa Pinas? Parang wala ata eh...

vw gti/golf/rabbit is not available in the philippines. i think the only available models are the polo and the caravelle, and that was way back. don't know if someone got theirs from other sources

GTI4John74

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI
vw gti/golf/rabbit is not available in the philippines. i think the only available models are the polo and the caravelle, and that was way back. don't know if someone got theirs from other sources

yeah pare, i finally saw it, they don't have GTI, went to the Philippines last year of October and to my surprise, didn't see any VW's that much over there...except the beetle

sayang

knoxvillezzz

My danah
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
anyone? I don't know if they exists. Anyone from the Philippines who own a MKV GTI?

I'm FROM the Philippines and i own a UG GTI.. born and raised.. i'm in MA now.. but if your talkin about GTI in the Philippines that is not a possibility coz GTI's are not sold it the Philippine market.. its expensive to buy one and ship it in the philippines too. Hey darkstar.. are your parents both filipinos?

tiger

I believe there is atleast 1 MKV GTI Fahrenheit in the philippines, a private import i believe. Not sure if anybody has paid the kinda high asking price for it though. Read this a while ago though on the Volkswagen Club Of The Philippines Website/Forum!:thumbsup:

http://vwcp.org/forum/

Last edited:

GTI4John74

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI
thanks folks! kinda sad Philippines didn't get one. I must say, i missed my MKV when i was back home, but was okay cause i missed being back to PI as well.

Really good to be home after so many years of staying here in Canada. I really had a good time!! mmmmmmmm inihaw na bangus, lechon, going to turo-turo just to experience that feeling again, eating halo-halo, Jollibee mmm, oh man. eating some sisig, bulalo oh my oh my, that made me not miss the MKV for awhile and overall not missed being in Canada.