GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV GTI Spotting Thread!

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
cw gti on town center circle at about 7 30 am. fahrenheit gti turning onto holmberg at 4:20pm

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
saw a ug gti at the intersection of weston and old arvida a while ago and a rs gti by some dry cleaners in the publix shopping center(weston and griffin)

gatorfast

man amongst boys
CW GTI going north on turnpike (at the golden glades). I was in the black GTI that you blew by.

RoccoRed

I Wanna Go Fast!
I see a BMP GTI in Spring Valley every now and then..are you on here?..i live right off of 8th street

there is also a TR GTI on 2nd street...are you on here?

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
i've seen him around too. Btw, nice meeting you at the meet last weekend

:eek: that was you then lol, after the meet i was like hmm i think that was the guy that lives by me lol

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
generic, who were you at the meet the wolfcars meet cause i was there. i had the bmp gti lowered with the sfl mkv europlate and volkswagen across the windsheild....my car is noticable if no one has seen it before

generic83

lol wheel spin
generic, who were you at the meet the wolfcars meet cause i was there. i had the bmp gti lowered with the sfl mkv europlate and volkswagen across the windsheild....my car is noticable if no one has seen it before
07 PKG 1 6 speed manual TR GTI with huffs. Stock on the outside. Newsouth Boost gauage on the inside, APR stage 1, Neuspeed Intake. I dyno'd after ubermkv and before a fahrenheit. Put down 242hp 285ft/lbs :burnrubber: I was wearing a blue and white FAU hat

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
07 PKG 1 6 speed manual TR GTI with huffs. Stock on the outside. Newsouth Boost gauage on the inside, APR stage 1, Neuspeed Intake. I dyno'd after ubermkv and before a fahrenheit. Put down 242hp 285ft/lbs :burnrubber: I was wearing a blue and white FAU hat

ok i somewhat remember the car but remember the hat for some reason as i go to the school also...lol. nice numbers though

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
just saw a ug coming out of weston hills country club and a black bunny on some tsw rims pulling into the bank o america next to chilis on weston road