GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:: BSH endlinks w/hardware

MarkFhive

Awwwwsome
SOLD TO TEH PITBULL DOOD!!

These billet links are barely used (100 miles), they come with all the necessary hardware, i.e. bolts, spacers, nuts. This set sells for $150 plus shipping from BSH, ill take $115 shipped for it. Most people know what these look like, but if not ill snap a few pics tomorrow when im done with work. Payment thru paypal, lemme know! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

kondziela79

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Your gonna have to do better than $135.00. You can get them brand new for that...

Check out the BSH 27mm solid rear sway bar. You'll feel a noticeable difference over stock in the handling of your Rabbit. You can also match this up with the Billet End Links for the complete package.

The price is $251.99 shipped for the sway bar and $134.99 shipped for the end links. In stock and ready to ship.

Andrew @ Redline Motorworks | 647.827.0825
www.redline-motorworks.com
AIM: RedlineMotorwrks

BSH MASTER DEALER!

Ultimate VMR Wheel Thread!

**Everything & Anything...we'll ship it anywhere in the world! We will meet or beat ANY price.**

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Post pics of your actual set please? Nothing personal; but I have been burned before by "like new" that wasn't quite :thumbsup:

I may be interested in these; but waiting for pics first.

P.S. Why are you getting rid of them?

MarkFhive

Awwwwsome
Post pics of your actual set please? Nothing personal; but I have been burned before by "like new" that wasn't quite :thumbsup:

I may be interested in these; but waiting for pics first.

P.S. Why are you getting rid of them?

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99924

Sorry guys, i didnt put the pics on both threads I made for this. They are basically new, were on the car for less then 100 miles, zero problems with them, they work as they are made too. Im selling them because as I said before, I am switching back to stock with my APR bar, got a couple things I need to pay off that are a bit more important then this at the moment, I had my stock links so just decided to switch em back. I paid $145 plus shipping for these thru BSH, so $135 shipped stands. PM me for my paypal if you are interested, thanks!

MarkFhive

Awwwwsome
Thanks again for your info...however I just checked their site, and shipping is NOT included, almost $20 for GROUND shipping at the cheapest. Please get the facts straight before you attempt to beat down my sale, thank you...Price is still $135 shipped, I have someone with a reserve but not for a week or so down the road, anyone else with interest please PM me. Thanks

h0ckeyfreek20

Go Kart Champion
how much for these?