GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale: MINT condition 18" Huff's! Free Shipping!

dieselraver

Elite Dubber
For Sale:

Absolutely Mint condition 18" Huff wheels for sale! Came off my car with 3,000km! Not a single scratch on them! Wheels only!

Price: $920 SHIPPED to Canada/United States!

Please e-mail me at peeps_leung@hotmail.com for pics and more info!

if these are still for sale i'll buy them for $400.00 plus shipping (max $75)

dieselraver

Elite Dubber
I couldn't resist......

You're offering a half price bid on a 2.5 year old post?

hilarious. :wink:

Ya that shits fuckin hilarious :happyanim: :happyanim:

lol

you never know ;)

besides you know whats more hilarious?

asking 900 bucks for huffs!

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Theres nothing wrong with that price at all..

It makes me cringe to see all these people who think that huffies are worth such shit. They are worth over $300 a piece from the factory, just cuz u could get them for 800 bucks as a package doesnt mean thats what theyre worth individually.

These wheels even slightly used are worth atleast 200 a pop. If you get huffies for much less then that elsewhere, then my friend you have one of the many copies or take-offs of this wheel that unfortunately are not the same wheel.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
moved

dieselraver

Elite Dubber
just because its stock, doesnt mean its not quality

X2

i just like the look, honestly 900 is way too much, and its not about buying from dealer, its about market value, you can pay $50,000 for a benz, and in 2 years the "Market value" is like $30,000. just like these huffs, new at dealer may set you back 300 a rim or whatnot, but market value for these is about 600-800 max.

dieselraver

Elite Dubber
btw, normally discussion of whether the price is too high or what not is generally not allowed in the Classifieds, although because the thread is about 1.5 years old, i'll allow it for this case, provided that the OP doesn't object.

lol
:dnftt:

I couldn't resist!