GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Buying parts in Canada.

d.C

DJ
Hi,

Does anyone know any site to buy parts for your GTI that's located in Canada?
Shipping to Canada and also duty is pain in the butt when buying from US stores altho they always have better price.

Thanks

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
d.C said:
thanks !
i checked their website and they don't have anything for the MKV yet.

Give them a call. Ask for Paul Jr. I got my R32 taillamp, euroswitch, OEM front eurospec GTI spoiler, and OEM GTI eurospec springs on order!

d.C

DJ
ACgolf said:
Give them a call. Ask for Paul Jr. I got my R32 taillamp, euroswitch, OEM front eurospec GTI spoiler, and OEM GTI eurospec springs on order!

thanks!

hope we get some sponsers for this forums then we can deals!
:thumbup:

d.C

DJ
thanks guys, i'll check em out

ACgolf, is euro swtich the thing u need to disable the hid durin' day time? Mind tellin' me how much u got em' for?

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
d.C said:
thanks guys, i'll check em out

ACgolf, is euro swtich the thing u need to disable the hid durin' day time? Mind tellin' me how much u got em' for?

Got them for $65 + tax. The euroswitch will not disable the HIDs. The euroswitch only allows you to turn on the city lights alone/+front & rear fogs together, or low beam with front fogs/ both front and rear fogs. If you want to disable the DRLs then you could use VAGCOM to disable it. Sent you a PM!

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
Azn_Esprit said:
Do u guys know any sites that sell black headlamp housing or LED tails?

U can order the LED tails either OEM or the ones by Hella from PGperformance once again haha.

What kind of black headlamp housing you talking about? The stock OEM HIDs housing is already smoke if you have the GTI.

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
ACgolf said:
U can order the LED tails either OEM or the ones by Hella from PGperformance once again haha.

What kind of black headlamp housing you talking about? The stock OEM HIDs housing is already smoke if you have the GTI.

Great! Thanks alot. But i think i'll wait til they come up with more designs.
As for the headlamps, i thot i saw sum with a flatter black or sth..i dunno, haha.

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
Azn_Esprit said:
Great! Thanks alot. But i think i'll wait til they come up with more designs.
As for the headlamps, i thot i saw sum with a flatter black or sth..i dunno, haha.

I think the flatter black types of headlights you are talking about are the non-xenon ones just regular halogen GTI head lamps. Let me try to find a picture for you. Because for myself, I haven't seen any aftermarket headlights for the MKV Golf/Jetta yet so far...