GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

fs neuspeed sport springs

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
im going coilovers thurs so i will have neuspeed sports spring for sale. on the car for about 10k looking to get 150 shipped!

Last edited:

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
Bump

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
150 Shipped

BLK_GTI

Are these still available? if so any pics of how your car looked with the springs on?
what drop did it give the car? and hopefully not but did you cut any coils? LMK

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
Are these still available? if so any pics of how your car looked with the springs on?
what drop did it give the car? and hopefully not but did you cut any coils? LMK

let me grab a pic, no springs are untouched.

here

black stock white was mine when i had the springs on

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
still for sale!

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
na, THanks tho

gm991

Ready to race!
im going coilovers thurs so i will have neuspeed sports spring for sale. on the car for about 10k looking to get 150 shipped!

hi what do this drop the car and did you run them on stock shocks?
Will these trash mine sooner than later?

thanks??

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
hi what do this drop the car and did you run them on stock shocks?
Will these trash mine sooner than later?

thanks??

looking the picture the owner posted, it looks like it could be a 1.5ish drop(I don't think its anylower)

Also as far as your struts go, Aftermarket(lowering) springs will shorten the lifespan of your stock struts. But it being only just over a 1" drop, I don't see why it would effect the struts to the point where it will shorten the life on the stock struts them self. By the time your struts are shot your prob. already in the mood for a different car or so yeah.

Don't think just because your driving on stock suspension doesn't mean it will last you forever. The way you handle driving through bumps and other sorts of road hazards (which causes your car to rock up and down a lot) will tell how long your suspension will last you.

Good luck with the sale/purchase and sorry if im wrong with any information(Im just bored at this training class for my new job and im done with my work for right now so um yeahh hahah)

gm991

Ready to race!
looking the picture the owner posted, it looks like it could be a 1.5ish drop(I don't think its anylower)

Also as far as your struts go, Aftermarket(lowering) springs will shorten the lifespan of your stock struts. But it being only just over a 1" drop, I don't see why it would effect the struts to the point where it will shorten the life on the stock struts them self. By the time your struts are shot your prob. already in the mood for a different car or so yeah.

Don't think just because your driving on stock suspension doesn't mean it will last you forever. The way you handle driving through bumps and other sorts of road hazards (which causes your car to rock up and down a lot) will tell how long your suspension will last you.

Good luck with the sale/purchase and sorry if im wrong with any information(Im just bored at this training class for my new job and im done with my work for right now so um yeahh hahah)

thanks for the info.
I do understand stock will not last forever and that dropping them an inch or so will not really shorten the life to much, just can't tell from the pic's if they are 17" or 18" wheels, if they are denvers then I like the look and the drop.
I have classix on my red gti and just want to get rid of that 4x4 look....lol

PS
nice red gti you got there....:)

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
thanks for the info.
I do understand stock will not last forever and that dropping them an inch or so will not really shorten the life to much, just can't tell from the pic's if they are 17" or 18" wheels, if they are denvers then I like the look and the drop.
I have classix on my red gti and just want to get rid of that 4x4 look....lol

PS
nice red gti you got there....:)

18s