BMC CDA Intake - SOLD

Haldex Gen II Controller - SOLD

H&R Street Performance Coilovers - fitted for 19,000km. SOLD

H&R Sway Bars (Front: 24mm, Rear: 26mm) - fitted for 18,000km. SOLD

Last edited:

isaw

Banned
:'(

Man I'm crying and I don't even own it... Hhahaha I know how hard it was to click the submit button on my post but this would hurt even more!
Props for a insanly good looking car! :thumbup:

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Keep me posted for both sway bars...

Will do, depends how much it costs to remove them.

:'(

Man I'm crying and I don't even own it... Hhahaha I know how hard it was to click the submit button on my post but this would hurt even more!
Props for a insanly good looking car! :thumbup:

Cheers mate, not really an easy decision but would rather get rid of a few mods than the car itself. It's one of those things is it worth keeping something you aren't going to use, but very up in the air at the moment.

what are you doing with your sub and amps greg?

Not sure mate, may simplify the system slightly if i can sort out my turn on pop with the bit one but mucked around with it a fair bit so will think hard before parting with those. A new 10" box would cost more next time as it was a harder job than the 8".

please keep me posted about the sway bars and coilovers. I live in brissie =) thanks

May be able to sort something out there, local buyers would be preferred obviously due to shipping costs. Will find out the price of a new set of c/overs..

sure you dont want to swap out the headers greg?

The labor would cost too much to remove them, its about 6hrs work and dont know if the mechanic still has the old ones (which aren't the best anyway).

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
fancy selling your .:R without a rear bumper? or telling your insurance that it was stolen? Easy $300 :biggrin:

Androo

lolwut... ??
Geez, good luck with sale Greg.

Are you going to buy another car? 135i? s3? anything in mind or no more cars for now?

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
Ive already got dibs on his wheels!!! I got stockies to trade too!! Im still lookin out for jobs for u too greg ;p

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Not sure about another car or not yet fellas, would still like to keep this one after all the stuffing around and money gone into it.

James G - My insurance excess is more than 300$ so doubt that plan would work.

Terence - Cheers, considering moving interstate if necessary, but waiting for something suitable up here (less hassle). Just takes time as it's pretty dead.