GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Car Audio Gear - NSW

NSJ202

Banned
Hey im after some car audio gear, amps, subs, splits, cabling and head unit, so if you have any that you want to sell, send me a pm or reply here.

Pictures/details would be appreciated.

Thanks

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
got an RCD 500 with mp3 if it for your golf if you dont already have it. just PM me if interested

NSJ202

Banned
its for my mates 1994 ford fairmont, haha, dont think he wants a RCD500 though

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion
what's he after? budget? just cd or dvd etc?

would he be interested in an alpine DVD screen thingy?

got a *takes deep breath* couple of year old, top of the range at the time, still pretty damn good, almost new, in perfect condition, single din, retractable screen alpine dvd thingy here in the box just sitting around collecting dust.

model number: IVA-D310E

was in my MINI for about a year before i sold it and got this car and has just been sitting in it's box in my study along with it's ipod connector thing for abt a year.

paid almost $3k all up including install etc - last time i checked, still for sale at jb brand new for abt $2k brand new and still getting abt $1k used on ebay, other forums etc

anyway can get some pics if interested. am sure we can work something out if he's serious - let me know :thumbsup:

NSJ202

Banned
After middle range audio stuff and a lower end headunit (not quality wise, just features, only needs to be single din with aux/ipod in)

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
After middle range audio stuff and a lower end headunit (not quality wise, just features, only needs to be single din with aux/ipod in)

FFS why don't you post the bloody specs of what he wants instead of the absolutely useless request you posted that sounded more like you were willing to buy anything!

And to top it off you're posting very limited information each time someone takes their time to post information!

How about posting their price range, type of car, type of headunit, brands preferred and all the other information or you're just wasting everyone's time.

Hey im after some car audio gear, amps, subs, splits, cabling and head unit, so if you have any that you want to sell, send me a pm or reply here.

Pictures/details would be appreciated.

Thanks

KWICKS

Now older and wiser
Car(s)
GTI, Liberty 3.0RB
FFS why don't you post the bloody specs of what he wants instead of the absolutely useless request you posted that sounded more like you were willing to buy anything!

And to top it off you're posting very limited information each time someone takes their time to post information!

How about posting their price range, type of car, type of headunit, brands preferred and all the other information or you're just wasting everyone's time.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Tell your mate to go and talk to a few audio shops and get off his arse and decide what features he wants and set a budget..

That website i gave is a good start but they would need more info too..

NSJ202

Banned

Because he doesnt know what he wants specificly, just knows he wants either 4 or 2 speakers, a 4 channel amp and maybe a monoblock/2channel for the sub, and a sub or two in a box.

the car isnt really an issue, price range <800 for it all and no particular brands

any headunit double or single din will do.

Not wasting anyones time because im actually offering to buy things off them.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
ffs just join up mobile electronics, they can point you in the right direction for any budget and suggest the best choice of gear so you get the best sound for the price :smile:

NSJ202

Banned
ffs just join up mobile electronics, they can point you in the right direction for any budget and suggest the best choice of gear so you get the best sound for the price :smile:

Already done ;) just checking all the sources of audio gear