GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*DTMautohaus-EvoMS Intake and Heat Shield Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTM Autohaus

Ready to race!

DTMautohaus will be running a special on this intake and heat shield unfortunately pricing cannot be advertised if you wish to inquire about these products then simply send me a Private Message or call me here at the shop

Tristan@m1autosport.com
626-442-0318
9am to 6pm (PST)

This Special Ends New Years Day 01-01-2007

Thanks...

(taken from EVOMS.com)
Evolution Motor Sports

MK5 V-Flow Intake
SKU:INTKVFMK5

Evolution Motorsports proudly announces the release of the highly anticipated V-flow Air Induction systems for the MK5 VW. Engineered utilizing state of the art CAD CAM 3D modeling, CNC machining, computer controlled Superflow air flow testing, rotational molding, injection molding and countless man hours, these systems represent the apex of air induction technologies. Additionally, our systems also incorporate a custom cotton air filter and a 6” injection molded Venturi that acts as a vacuum for cold-air. All these components work together to create the most powerful VW air intake systems on the market today. Patent Pending

HP Gain: 10-15
TQ Gain: 10-15

-Installs in the factory location
-Utilizes factory ram air scoop for increased air flow and effeciency
-Utilizes a custom 5 layer, non-oiled cotton air filter with pre-filter and a 6” injection molded Venturi that acts as a vacuum for cold-air

Does not include a new engine cover. We are in the process of developing one. Details coming soon.

Evolution Motor Sports
MK5 V-Flow Heat Shield
SKU:MKVVFHS

Made out of brushed aluminum this simple yet effective heat shield will mount to your vehicle utilizing the rear mounting pegs that the factory engine cover sits on. It's designed to block the heat rising from the exhaust manifold and the turbo. Resulting in lower intake temperatures and more power.

-mounts quickly and easily to the original mounting points of the factory engine cover
-effictivley reduces heat being transferred to the V-Flow intake tube

Last edited:

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
PM sent!

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
pm sent.....x-mas might be comming a lil early this year

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
anyone get a response

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
lol

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Anyone know if the heat shield is worth it?

i got it, and love it! i know a before and after. i drove with teh heat shield off, then felt the intake pipe.. it was HOTT.. then i put the heat shield on, then drove it. touhed it and it was just warm.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
im between this intake and the eip cai but for the price this is like stealing candy from a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.