GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal TRADE? 18" NEW Huffs for 17" + ?

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Anyone in the SoCal area or within a 1-1.5 hour drive from L.A. willing to trade me wheels? I'm just curious that's all, but also down to do it with good circumstances. I wanted 17" stock wheels but the dealership didn't have any so I was stuck with the 18" Huffs, which are good looking IMHO but I like the 17"'s. My car/wheels are 3 weeks old, and have barely hit the 200 mile mark. :thumbup: So trust me, they're practically new. Anyone with low mileage 17" VW wheels or nice rims to trade? Might have to add some dough or something you can offer, but just post on here to deal. Thanks guys :biggrin:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
wow thats a good deal! how come u like the 17" so much?

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Alright. Actually, just shoot me an offer on here (cash, parts, electronics, etc.). :redface: I was kind of having second thoughts, and I didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up. I wanted to put some more miles on my car, since I've only been driving it on the weekends at this point (waiting for plates, should be coming this coming week).

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
Hmm... Well I really dont know how much cash to offer. Shoot me a pm or message me on aim. I've also got a bunch of high end paintball stuff that I could trade.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
i'll give u 1 of my spares 16" for 1 huff

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
LOL David -_-. Which reminds me, I do not want to trade for 17"'s anymore... would like to trade for a set of 18" rims otherwise. :frown:

twiggyapt

____ryan__jackson
Car(s)
07' Gti
hey man i got a set of 17" huff with 20k miles on the tires. if youare still interested lemme know. i can even pay the difference. like a few hundred bucks or something.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
OMG 2 year old thread attack