GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody selling Huffs?

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
he wants 18 inch. then he asks me where to get some and i tell him to ask whitejames coz i think he has a set of 18" denvers, and then i find he is trying to sell his 17's, then i find he's asking if anyone has got some. 4 way shafting? Then he's mysterious about which city he resides in? meh

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
then he edits his post above where doug has asked where do you live thus rendering doug a fool? whats up with this guy?

Benassi

he wants 18 inch. then he asks me where to get some and i tell him to ask whitejames coz i think he has a set of 18" denvers, and then i find he is trying to sell his 17's, then i find he's asking if anyone has got some. 4 way shafting? Then he's mysterious about which city he resides in? meh

Goose im selling my 17s and i want to purchase some 18s. Whats wrong with that?

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
then he insults the godfather of GTI's by calling him a goose? whats up bra?

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Haha, OZ spec GTI's never came with 'Huffs' only with 'Denvers' (17's) so any Huffs bought here will be reps and heavy as fuck.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Godfather? haha Is that your ride? Dude your struggling

check your last PM from me. mate i was just taking the mickey outta ya but you've now made it personal coz you've just insulted the silver bullet. nice intro to the forum btw by insulting my old ride. so here it comes....let's see yours. and learn some down under terms for rims. and well just nik off!

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
you bet scottteeeeey. this ben ass fool needs a visit from Mr T