GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody know the APR guy in Wantagh, LI?

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Is he any good? does he do quality work?

My friend Pete had his A4 done...swears by them...is trying to get me to go APR over anything else.

I have been to that shop alot and will be getting my chip there soon. I got my exhaust and intake from them. They are really good they have a fast turn around on their work and have no problems answering any questions you may have.

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
can some post up an address and a phone number.....

Here you go:

Grand Prix Performance Tuning
1225 Wantagh Ave.
Wantagh, NY 11793
Phone: 516-785-3200

Their website is http://grandprixpt.com/.

Last edited:

Michael A

You think these guys offer a 5+ hr trial period for the APR flash ?

Yes, I know they do, however they still charge you labor to install that trial software, I beieve the labor fee is $100 dont quote me on that tho. Call them up and see what the exact charge is but they definately do have the trial software.

I just got my Apr through these guys today, it only took them about 40 mintues to dothe whole thing. I love the Apr, its definately a great program and the price with the sale is unbeatable.

97jazzgti

Passed Driver's Ed
that shop is crazy...

they charge 180 dollars to dyno for 3 runs with no air fuel

their overpriced and don't know what their talking about half the time... my friend wanted to go big turbo on his mkiv, and they old guy was pitching k04 the entire time saying it was huge

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
cool thanks for posting there info..... ill have to call them and do a little recon work before i turn over my hard earned money to them...

Michael A

I just got my Apr through these guys today, it only took them about 40 mintues to dothe whole thing. I love the Apr, its definately a great program and the price with the sale is unbeatable.

What was the sale price ?

I paid the regular $599 for the programing, then I bought one program and got the next free. So $599 and I got security lockout, throttle body alignment and anti-theft. Anti theft is $199 so I got that one free and paid 4 the other two, total was $717 plus install..