GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SYD - FOR SALE - 2008 Megane R26

Yellow R26

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys, as hot hatch fans I respectfully ask you to consider my post as a genuine offer. If your interested great, if not than no worries.

This is NOT a entreaty to a flame war, just a bloke trying to sell his car.

Thanks for your respect and consideration :thumbsup:

As I have recently started my own business and for some other personal reasons I have to sell my R26, this of course goes without saying is a regrettable sale.

As you can imagine my car is dear to my heart and has been well looked after, it's been on a few track days but hasn't been thrashed.

RenaultSPORT are renowned for tuning a chassis extremely well stock out of the box. This car will easily do 1:10 at Wakefield in the hands of a competent driver, my best time was a 1:14

Here is the link to car sales as it has more detail on the minutiae: http://bit.ly/mHGxr

As you may or my not know the R26.R is the quickest front wheel car around the Nurburgring, delete some weight from this car and you have the same car. The beauty of the R26 is that you can do 1:10 around wakey and then drive home in luxury :)

Asking price is $39,900
Car has 28,000 on the clock
Original pilot sports
Paint and interior in excellent shape
Rego till March 2010

PM or email me on geoffrey@youprosper.com.au

Car has the following modifications:

ITG panel filter
Ferodo DS2500 front pads
FastChip re-map (0 to 100 in 6.0)
Custom leather with yellow trim
Bluetooth
Liquid Yellow engine cover
CAMS approved fire extinguisher

Here are some pics:

The dyno shows standard compared to two different remaps, the car will be sold with the Henke map in green which has more mid range torque.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Clean, good luck :thumbsup: