GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The "WHATS ON EBAY" Thread

isaw

Banned

Byza

Haters unite!!!
ill sell my virginity for funds towards Frenchies wheels... anyone interested?? i am happy if you want me to be your fanboi forever.. ill even tell everyone how big your front mount is... no homo.. (seems to be the topic of the day)

the turbo kit seems odd... its an APR pump and quotes different.. hmmm surely if you spent that much on the kit, you would know your parts... seems like pretty good deal though

isaw

Banned
Yeah He's relisted it twice @ 2900, and now its 2500. If you were to privatley offer him 2k I recon 'd get it.

got a APR fuel pump in there to... (well from the pics anyway?)

Byza

Haters unite!!!
Byza -- :lol:.....like I say to peeps what ever it takes.!!!

I'll keep'em on ice for you, maybe start a layby..:biggrin:

if pimping myself out isnt serious enough towards the wheel whore cause, i dont what is... i raided my coin box last night even LOL... managed $800 in coins in 3 months, i told you i was scraping together funds... LOL

Layby... hmm interesting...

606gti

black sheep
Yeah He's relisted it twice @ 2900, and now its 2500. If you were to privatley offer him 2k I recon 'd get it.

got a APR fuel pump in there to... (well from the pics anyway?)

yeah someone should ask about the pump.. damn timing, if its still there in a couple months it might end up under my bonnet..

isaw

Banned
months? that will last a week if your lucky

606gti

black sheep
yeah if its still there I'll get it, if not no loss.

Wonder how much those wheels will go for..

isaw

Banned
We'll i've bid on them already. Doubt I'll get them tho.

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion
frenchie.
if layby is an option, i reckon i'd be a competitor for ur wheels :thumbsup:
sorry byza haha but if u really want them i'll sell them to u for a profit :wink: hhahaa jk

gokartgti

Garage Pics Updated
are they legit VW wheels???

NSJ202

Banned
It says "ORIGINAL" about 5 times, and they look legit