GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

225/40/18 KHUMO KU36's Brand New

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
As the title states, my 18" wheel order has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, this meens i have the KU36's available for sale, as i'd rather not have them lying around doing nothing.

Looking for $900 ONO

Perth People please, unless your willing to sort out/pay for a courier but thats just going to end up expensive

let the fight begin!

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Haha, it's alright mart :biggrin:

i'm pretty sure isaw directed someone towards me about the wheels, so he has everyright to be concerned.

It was not the fault of the Company i dealt with (or so i understand) but a fault on the end of the manufacturing plant, they gave a bigger european order priority, which meens my wheels (2 month wait) have extended, and being an impatient youth, i have decided there are better things to spend my money on at this point :lol:

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
haha indeed, to the top :biggrin:

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
KU36 are not R compounds.

if u are looking for R compounds you will need to get V70a.

The KU36 is a great Road/Track combo tire but wont quite give you the lap times the R Compounds will give you

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
hey mate, if you are still interested, these are very sticky road legals, but as robbie said not as sticky as track tyres, but you have to swap wheels when you get there with them :wink:

anyway, drop me a PM with your Details (address, phone number, offer etc) ile gladly deliver :thumbsup:

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Few bites, afternoon bump

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
SOLD.

James G

Spool makes me drool.