GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

When's the next Brisbane drive/meet day?

NahbutsGTI

EUROTHRASH
Car(s)
MkV GTI 6spd
The next Brisbane drive/meet day is...

I'm a new member just wondering when the next Brisbane meet is?

*edit*

Well looks like there is a bit of interest from the brissie boys, that's good to see. I would like it if any Brisbane members can throw out some dates(I will PM other brisbane members) to meet up and i will work out a happy medium for everyone.

So i'm thinking towards the end of this month (August). Thoughts?

Last edited:

isaw

Banned
Why not arrange one and see who shows up?

The last one with a few people was a dyno day that was arranged on VWWC, and before that a light dinner in west end. Its been a while since we had a drive... And now Byza's got his full licence back I'm sure he'd be keen to have a run :D

Arrange something, throw some ideas out there and see what happens.

thefullarchie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI, BM, 3Dr, MT
I pick up my car today, so keen for something soon! Maybe this weekend?

-can't to saturday day, working 9-4, but any other time.

isaw

Banned
so he finally got back to you. going to do the install yourself?

I Would be keen to come have a crack at it, just so I know how it works when I got to do mine! also I'm keen to chase down that custom made downpipe, or at least get it quoted. would love to borrow your old DP if possible

606gti

black sheep
I sent an email to the wrong address or something.. Yeah been quoted 300 for fitting so im keen to diy.. I live in an apartment with a shithouse carport so its a bit of a shit not to mention my jack and car stands were stolen from my last house..

N yeah the whole exhaust is just sitting there dude let me know when you wanna borrow it.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Sounds alright, let me know what you arrange NahbutsGTI..

Good news getting your car back Charlie.. hopefully you'll get to drive it for a while this time!

isaw

Banned
*edit*

Well looks like there is a bit of interest from the brissie boys, that's good to see. I would like it if any Brisbane members can throw out some dates(I will PM other brisbane members) to meet up and i will work out a happy medium for everyone.

So i'm thinking towards the end of this month (August). Thoughts?

The Bris crew is pretty flexable and can attend with about a week's notice.
but if you want a date how about...
Wednesday the 19th.... 2 weeks from today. Oliver & co then across the bridge for a drive...