GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tar Specs....

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Coke... not the drug, but the soda.. it has a light acid that will eat it off. or claybar should do the trick..

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
just aply the coke to a rag, then wipe it, kinda hard.. but make sure the coke is warm. it cant be cold. (dont know why) Let it sit for maby 6-7 minutes. then wash off. another trick you can use, if thisone dosent work, is 3m-adhesive remover. DO NOT BUY/USE GOOGONE OR A SIMILAR PRODUCT! these products will tear away your paint! 3m adhesive remover is perfect for sticky things stuck on ur car. home depot or any store like them sells it for maby 3 bucks! hope im helping!

capulina

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
My GTI, duh!
so is the 3m stuff paint safe? im looking for somehting to use to debadge my car

Cactus

Ready to race!
so is the 3m stuff paint safe? im looking for somehting to use to debadge my car

Yes, it's perfectly safe for most automotive paints. Just test a small, concealed area first to make sure. It will remove all wax so you will need to protect the paint after using it.

capulina

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
My GTI, duh!
awesome,im gonna try to find some locally. thanks

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI

its what i used! works great. a heat gun is the easiest way to get the nice clean look, but dental floss works great too! just use the 3m remover. good luck!