GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
We love when these things happen.....

I am in dallas TX visiting wife's family, miserable as hell. Took a break from all, and went to Boardwalk Audi/Lamborghini/Porsche. Drooling over LP560-4 in white. Suddenly, a phone call breaks the orgasm, shop is calling:

Marc: Yo man, we have a TT180 for Unitronic
Me: Cool
Marc: You do all chipping, I have no clue.
Me: Crap....

Next 20 minutes on the phone, trying to educate Marc, nope does not happen.....:thumbdown:

At this point, customer who drove an hour and a half to get Unitronic software, is a little uncomfortable.

We call Unitronic.... No answer.

From past occurances, I happened to have Mike Z's (who writes software for Unitronic) cell phone. I call him up:

Me: Mike, Berk at DBC
Mike: Hi
Me: I have a situation, we have a customer at the shop, and my guy is not at his best to flash the car.
Mike: I am at Niagara Falls with my family.
Me: I am in Dallas, and have to be with my family shortly.
Mike: How is Dallas?
Me: Hot as F U C K
Mike: It is cool here
Me: I have blow torch heat coming your way
Mike: lol, have the shop call me.

12 minutes pass, car is flashed.... Customer is happy, I am happy, Mike is happy...

This is the guy behind all tricks, and he reserves himself for one of his dealers on his day off. SPECIAL.....

Monday morning, I had a big meeting and a course of my own at the shop. Till then, we flashed a B7 S4, B7 RS4 (from Houston), MK4 VR6 with cams, MK5 GTI.

Friday we have an R8 coming from Dallas....

Unitronic, you guys rock....:happyanim:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: for Uni!!

berk, tell them to use my car for a beta test of their DSG flash lol

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
From my experience thus far they are a great group of guys. They are currently testing out software for my bt setup.

John@20Squared

Ready to race!
Car(s)
02 Jetta
Unitronic is G-R-E-A-T. Mike S., Mike Z., Steve, Lavi, Alex, and everyone else is nothing but helpful and will go out of your way to make sure you are taken care of.

VAG Fair is coming up this weekend and we realized that we didn't have a Unitronic tent for the show. I called Steve and Mike S. up and within 10 minutes I was also on the line with Lavi, who had a tent in NY at his house. I just so happened to be taking a trip up to ForceFed Engineering for a meeting and some other things and Lavi went out of his way to meet up with me to ensure that we got a tent for the show!