GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS Tuning = Good stuff

ahuang1983

Kanoneweiß
Car(s)
VW GTI Mk5
I just ordered from ECS today. All i gotta say is they are awesome!!! They were helpful on the part i need, and they ship right away with no hassle!!

Thanks ECS!

xdadex

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI, 06 Jetta
lol there alright.... I’ve ordered from them 8 or 9 times and every time but twice they jacked up my order someway... I ordered a fog light kit and I specifically told them not to send the grills and they agreed and give me a discounted price I look at my statement a few days later and they charged full price and sent the extra stuff I asked them not to and when I send it back I only get store credit and not the funds sent back to my card... go to use the credit a few months later and they say I don’t have any, then I talk to like 50 people until one remembers talking to me and so I get my credit.... Order a part using the remaining credit and charge the rest to my card I look a few days later at my statement and I’m charged full price wtf really... get the parts call them up and ask what gives and they say sorry so I order another part a few weeks later and they finally got it right with using the credit and charging the remaining amount... Boy what an ordeal took like 5 months to get everything right... oh and there have been times where I order a part and wait and wait and wait and the part isn’t even on backorder and I call to see what’s up and they are like oh were sorry there must have been a mix up we'll send it right out.... All in all with their prices id let that entire ordeal slide I guess :/

sorry to rant

JoeyDaBomb

Go Kart Champion
I ordered a bunch of stuff from ECS and it all came in within a good time period (I had some VW stuff that took 3 days to ship) with everything I ordered. Good company.