GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Porsche 997 Carrera S Wheels, H&R adapters and Springs to suit MKV Golf/Jetta

TimT

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys.

Posting this up for a friend who doesnt visit this forum but thought someone may be interested in this wheel setup he has for sale as the GTI is now sold.

Now firstly this stuff is the real deal. All in excellent condition. originally purchased brand new, now with 10,000kms use only.

Genuine Porsche 19x8" Carrera S wheels
H&R PCD Adapters
Michelin Pilot Preceda 235/35/19 tyres
H&R lowered Springs to suit car with DSG

Offers around $4500 for the complete package will be considered. Big $$$ yes. But a bargain given the replacement price of this gear!
Located near Geelong in Vic. Will deliver to Melbourne free of charge or ship interstate at buyers expense.

If anyone is interested im happy to put you in touch with the seller.

TimT

Go Kart Champion
Im not certain what the final ET is. I will see if I can find out for you. The wheels are whatever Porsche spec so it will depend on the adapter width too.

But yeah basicially the ET is good. On the above mkv they sit pretty flush and with the fender screw mod there was no scrubbing with the 235 width tyres and the 35mm or there abouts drop

Byza

Haters unite!!!
depending on the adaptors being 10-15mm will obviously change the ET... from memory genuine 19" are about ET57mm so with a 15mm which i am sure it would be, ET42mm which is good offset...

how nego. is your mate on price? i wouldnt need the springs though...would he separate? i would think he would get $400 at least for the springs being a sort after drop...

TimT

Go Kart Champion
depending on the adaptors being 10-15mm will obviously change the ET... from memory genuine 19" are about ET57mm so with a 15mm which i am sure it would be, ET42mm which is good offset...

how nego. is your mate on price? i wouldnt need the springs though...would he separate? i would think he would get $400 at least for the springs being a sort after drop...

I dont think he is overly desperate to sell so I doubt serious low ballers will get much attention. But yeah. Make an offer if youre interested! The worst he can say is no.

TimT

Go Kart Champion
here we go
final ET would be 42mm as u already said!

Porsche OEM Wheels:
-19x8
-ET: 57
15mm H&R adapters

One thing to keep in mind with this package. Apparently the tyres and adapters alone cost close to $4000 brand new!

buckets

Ready to race!
i wouldnt need the springs though...would he separate? i would think he would get $400 at least for the springs being a sort after drop...

For the right money, I'd be interested in the springs. How would they go with the stock shocks?

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion
hmm that looks pretty good....how much thread left on the tyres? did u say 10k km all up from brand new?

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
for some reason it looks odd....but hey thats what i think :smile: maybe slammed on its ass it would looks awesome :drool: