GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oct'Dubber Fest 09 (10/10/2009)

baker

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GLI

MetroDubs.com is proud to announce Oct 'Dubber Fest ‘09: THE last real Shine 'n Show Off event of the season. Weather for the last event was cold and rainy, but we still collected near $800. We are hoping for great weather, great attitudes and great cars to attend the great fall classic; Oct 'Dubber Fest. We will be hosting this event at Tynan's Volkswagen again this year. The best Volkswagens and Audis from all generations will be on display for this free Meet ‘n Greet. There will be small areas for vendors and sponsors to showcase their products. There will also be a raffle at the end of the show with 100% of the gross proceeds being donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Our goal for the 2009 event is to raise $2,000.00.

more details to follow soon!!

Web site previously posted on
MetroDubs
AudiZine
VWVortex
VWVortex

baker

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GLI
Oct'Dubber Fest 09; and the record!

Hello everyone,

I would like to personally thank everyone that came out Saturday to show support for the 4th Oct’Dubber Fest. Myself and everyone that helped put on this event know the weather was not great, (that is an understatement) but it just shows that the VW and Audi enthusiasts in the Denver and front range area are really dedicated to their cars and to help raise money for a great event!! You helped MetroDubs.com in raising just over $1,000.00. Yeah, the highest amount to date for this event!! We could not have done this with out YOU!

There were many people that helped out behind the scenes this year. Many have been helping out with this event and our other events since they have become members. I want to name everyone that took time and effort to help with this event; however, I do not think I could ever name everyone.

Now, let me thank the people that helped us out before, during and even after the event. The guys that showed up early in 19 degree temperatures to help with setting up and parking the cars. The guys that answered questions and sold raffle tickets. Thank you Ian for bringing out the race car and actually being the cashier and the guy that was selling the tickets with Josh by his side!

MetroDubs.com would like to take the time to personally thank all the sponsors that donated all these great items for the raffle. All the local guys that came out, Peak Euro Sports, Go Fast Sports, GnG Motorsports, Autobahn Premier Service, Hardey’s and Bluewater Performance.

Let us not forget to thank all the national sponsors as well; APR, C2, Unitronic, KW suspensions, Borla, German Autoparts, European Plates, Bride Seats, 4Ever Kustoms, Black Forest, 20squared, Old Car Art, Volks-baggin, Vision Bulbs, Shift Style, and Power Flex.

I hope I didn’t leave anyone out, local or national…

Finally, I just want everyone to know, that we here at MetroDubs.com do not do this event to gain or receive any fame. We do this for two reasons, to show that we want every VW and Audi enthusiast to come out and have fun. But the most important reason, to help raise awareness and money for a great cause, the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Sure, we can joke, “Save the boobies”, or what ever cute off color saying you want. However, in reality, this is a very serious issue that if we can continue to have this event and have the increasing turnout like we have, we are all doing our part to help find better treatments and hopefully a cure for breast cancer.

Thank you everyone!
Jonathan Baker
Owner MetroDubs, LLC.
www.metrodubs.com

p.s. Pics have been posted on MD, check it out!
http://metrodubs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8180

Here are a couple; feel free to post your pics here as well!