GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SQUEAK?

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
ive had this issue for a while now and dont know what it is. as i start to roll i notice a sqeaking from my right front tire, it stops at higher speeds but at low speeds just rolling its ear peircing, i know its not my brakes because ive checked and cleaned them and ive rotated my tires. anyone?:iono:

MikeD588

i have the same problem the dealer said it was a wheel bearing but it turned out not to be its ur brakes there is so much meat on the pad that it is touching the rotor it should wear down soon keep the window closed

Speeddemon96

Go Kart Champion
ive had this issue for a while now and dont know what it is. as i start to roll i notice a sqeaking from my right front tire, it stops at higher speeds but at low speeds just rolling its ear peircing, i know its not my brakes because ive checked and cleaned them and ive rotated my tires. anyone?:iono:

bringing this thread back from the dead, can you further elaborate your problem.
I'm having the same noise happen when your off the throttle and let let the car roll to a stop. I know it can't be suspension related because it'll happen on very smooth road surfaces and at a certain speeds. it's coming from what seems to be the right front wheel (passenger side). did you ever figure out what it was?