GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Magic lowered on Bilstein PSS9 and Michelin Pilot Sport A/S

TMM1111

Passed Driver's Ed
Car awaiting detailing/cleanup for delivery to me tomorrow. Suspension install photo journal at http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2503864

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Great drop, looks awesome. And as a fellow Bilstein PSS owner, I bet it handles sickly awesome. Congrats

:headbang:

TMM1111

Passed Driver's Ed
novaboy16 said:
How does it ride....Firm and planted or do you feel every pebble that is in the road?

I wanted something that would lower and ride as comfortable as stock, that is why I chose the PSS9, which can be adjusted from 1-9 (firm to soft), I set them on 9 and they seem better damped then stock and softer/more supple ride without being bouncy. Once I play with other settings, I'll let you know. Feels very planted and I don't feel anything more in the road than stock.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Speechless... BlackMagic+drop=Truly Magical:biggrin:

TMM1111

Passed Driver's Ed
Dubweiser said:
I asked this on vortex as well, but how much lower than stock is your setup?

The PSS9 on this car allows a 50mm drop in the front and 60mm in the rear, I dropped it the full 50mm in the front, and dropped it 47mm in the rear so the car would have a slight rake.

TMM1111

Passed Driver's Ed
VTECeateR said:
just noticed you have seat covers.....is that a good idea with airbags???
Not seat covers, they are the shipping covers from VW, pics were snapped before detail/cleanup and delivery to me. Covers were removed prior to delivery.