GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How long did it take for you to get YOUR Rabbit?

Syndrical

It's like I live here!
I don't think my wait is too long, but its long enough!!
4-5 weeks !!

I know its not long, but its KILLING me !!! Until then, I'm stuck driving the family van :frown:

How long did you have to wait to get your Rabbit?

Spic

I know the feeling, i am stuck driving the family van too!

Sorry to hear about your wait, when did you order the car?

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, and was told it should be on or around Jan. 9, got a wicked surprise when i got a call telling me i will be able to pick up my Rabbit on Monday!

Great forum you guys got here!

76er

Madman With Wheels
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I remember back in August, I went to the VW dealership in Coquitlam for a Rabbit test drive, and they must have at least ten on the lot in 3-Door and 5-Door trim and a BM 3-Door GTI. Three days later they were all gone. None of which were spoken for when they arrived.

Hong Chau

Banned
i ordered mine in november 2005.
i got it july 2006!!

but just in time for my b'day.

76er

Madman With Wheels
Car(s)
MkV GTI
This is the Rabbit Thread......

And the Canada section. Australia is that-a-way.... --->

wes

Ready to race!
I got mine in 10 mins. Walked into the dealership and they had one sitting in the middle of the showroom. Some guy ordered it then backed out... I wasn't even expecting to get a car so soon, but I realized how long the wait would be if I ordered one, so I signed the papers and drove it out the next day!

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
About 16 hours, I went in at 8pm night A, Picked it up at 12pm Day B. I am not a patient person. :rolleyes:

bloojays

go jays.
I ordered mine around the same time (a bit later) and Cedarbae also told me the second week of Dec.

Wow, that must be a pretty big boat or really big lies!

RabidRabbit

I ordered mine around the same time (a bit later) and Cedarbae also told me the second week of Dec.

Wow, that must be a pretty big boat or really big lies!

That's 4 people on here that are getting them around the same time!

Maybe we should all meet up and have a :drinking: to celebrate the arrivals of our dubs?

bloojays

go jays.
I'm trading in my 2002 Acura RSX Premium for the Rabbit - some say its a step down, but I don't think so!

As for mods, i haven't thought that far yet! :)

VWn00b

I ordered mine from Agincourt Autohaus on Oct 12 so it should be on the same boat as everybody else's...but I was told it will arrive around Dec 31.

As for mods, I think I'll replace the stock 15" wheels with some 17's once the winter is over.

bloojays

go jays.
I went to Agincourt and they told me I would have to wait 4 months... so I went to Cedarbae who said they could get a car on a delivery that was on the way. The infamous 2nd week of december boat.

I think that boat must be all UG 5DR Rabbits.

btw, I also went to Greenbelt in Markham. Never go there.