GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BRISBANE DINNER! NEXT WEEK!

isaw

Banned
After having a chat with Byza yesterday (and lusting to see his new and improved ride in the flesh) We talked about arranging a MKV meet greet dinner this week sometime.

Personally was thinking Meet at Souths leagues club in Westend, near the river and then head to westend to get some food.

There is a awesome Chinese/Vietnamese called Trangs (good food, cheap and allows everyone to pay separately) but we'd need to book a table/time if there were a few of us as it gets busy. or in west end there is burgers/nandos/cheap kebabs-good Lebanese food/ and parking undercover.

Meet after work say around 5.30/6ish, chill chat throw a Frisbee with what ever light is left and then get some food around 6.45-7? should be all done and dusted by 8.30

So what do you think?

Last edited:

isaw

Banned
Next week it is :D

Pick a day/date. Tuesdays are out for me, wed/thu are good.

benno

AU section: 1 man band
Do it when I'm back in town you bastard!

BTW I forgot to give you that BT manual the other day. I'll take a pic of the important part and email you - pm me your email addy ;-)

isaw

Banned
Have you got shares in that joint?

Nope, But the food is tasty :) and when your on a good thing you stick to it :)

If anything I still know the chefs @ the burger joint we were at last time, if you want to go back there....

Anyway, keen to come along?

Still working out a day but thu next week? the 9th? hows that work for ppl?

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
I'll go if a few others are, don't really want to get stuck with isaw by myself haha (jokes).

Depends if my Lambo doors are finished before then..

isaw

Banned
I'll go if a few others are, don't really want to get stuck with isaw by myself haha (jokes).

Hahaha you should of seen the VWWC boys on the weekend then ;)

isaw

Banned
Thursday the 9th of this month.

ideas for food?