GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Koni Sport Springs and VW Fast Figure

salukiwildcat

Nun Bewbs FTW!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
UPDATE: PICTURES ADDED!
UPDATE 2: SPRINGS ARE SOLD, FAST IS PENDING SALE!

So, my wife and I need the cash more than anything right now, so I'm going to part with some of the stuff that I've accrued through the past year on this forum.

I bought the Koni Sport Springs from BurntGauge (his car is pictured below, with the springs installed). I unfortunately never got to install these on my car. He told me that the springs had 7K miles on them, and they're still in great shape. I'm not sure exactly what the drop was, but they are pictured below with stock shocks.

I'm asking for $100 shipped. Any problems, questions, or offers, PM me:thumbsup:

I also have a VW fast figurine for sale. It's the big guy, and he has one scratch on him, which is barely noticeable. I'm asking $35 shipped. If you want pictures, let me know.

I've traded on here before, and I'm legit. I also have an active eBay account with an excellent seller feedback history - if you want to see this as a reference, please let me know.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I'm still interested... but I haven't gotten paid yet and I might have some crazy rubbing issues... I'll let you know for sure by Monday :thumbsup:

TT Racing

Ready to race!
Are the wheels in your sample pic 18's or 19's?

Lucidity

Marx
That's not a scratch, it's from the mold, they all have it.

Last edited:

salukiwildcat

Nun Bewbs FTW!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Blimey,

Just sent you an email and tracking number. Big mistake occurred here on my end, and I will take full responsibility for the late shipping. I'm very sorry for the delay, and I hope that I can make this right. Check your email, and you'll be able to track your package and confirm that it shipped. Get ahold of me, and we'll discuss from there. So sorry man.